2012年9月16日星期日

The Tutorial of Pasting Screen Protector on iPhone 4


First let me show my screen protector- HOCO iPhone 4 special screen protector from China Wholesale store. In the beginning of my choice, I still ravel along for a long time on the question of whether to choose a matte screen protector or clear screen protector. When I touch the surface of the matte screen protector, I was conquered. The quality is good and the screen protector has scratch resistant design, a screen protector can be used at least three months. Before, I have never stuck with a mobile film successfully, so I bought three screen protectors.

With this attitude, I haven't drawn on others' experience and follow the instructions to stick step by step. For the first time, as I didn't clean the dirt on the screen clearly and failed; for the second time, I act with undue haste. The screen protector got broken and failed; but the third time, I finally succeeded. After the three trials, I summarized the two very important screen protector experiences: one is the screen clear and the other is to suspend breathing while sticking a screen protector.

When you stick screen protector, the preparatory work is very important. The objects which you need to prepare:
1. Screen protector (suggest choosing the original products)
2. Air-blowing (used for cleaning dust, or use adhesive plaster to stick).
3. Exquisite works glass cloth (wipe the besmirch on phone's screen).
4. Paper card (used for strike off residual bubble after the sticking).

Step one: Cleaning
Before clean the screen protector, you should use a cloth to wipe up the iPhone 4 screen. I will remind everybody that doesn't take a cloth casually or toilet paper to wipe, because there is too much dust on them. Of course, there is no problem with HOCO screen protector's special cloth. In addition, you can also support the special screen cleaning fluid. The clean effect is much better.

Step two: Paste the Front Screen protector
The positive screen protector should note that don't label edge screen, you should use the card to sweep. When sweeping, you should pay attention whether it has a bubble. If there is, you should pull open to sweep again. After sticking, we suggested using the card and screen cloth clean up the screen and redundant bubble. The positive is done.

Step three: Paste the Back Screen protector
The screen protector on the back of the screen is the same with the positive. You only need to do the above two steps again, of course, I want to remind everybody that doesn't put the back screen protector on the front.

Yes, when your operation is done, the sticking screen protector process is also finished. It's so easy. Do you want to have a try? Hurry up! My skill is not the best, but my friends and colleagues are looking for me to help them stick to the screen protector. I think the skill is also useful for iPhone accessories wholesale dealers.

没有评论:

发表评论