2012年10月13日星期六

Walking in Cell Phone Accessories Wholesale Industry


Since walking in the mobile phone accessories wholesale industry, I see a lot of, a lot of scenery

Walking in mobile phone accessories wholesale profession path, I met a lot of a lot of friends

I am Very happy; I can enter the cell phone accessories industry

I am Very happy; I still walking in the mobile phone accessories wholesale industry

This is my most words in most of the time when exchange up with friend

I would also like to thank the friends who can always accompany me

There is a time to think, it's really difficult to find a favorite job and insist

So, I'm so glad , I am in the circle mobile phone accessories
Although, sometimes tired, sometimes vents,
Say give up, but be angered, I never gave up.

People, all have to learn how to content, how to grow, how to precipitation.

You make what? You gain what?

Everyone has his own way,
My way is making me run in mobile phone accessories industry the way, never idle.

没有评论:

发表评论